To my lovely chadian people....
21-04-2021, 03:02 PM
Chad’s Question….
Good afternoon…
We observe that the situations in Chadian country are very complicated what it is difficult to give any solution for building a free and independent state…
These indicators have permitted themselves to create constitutional independence with their opinions or ambitions…
Our oversight at 18 months for a transition period is….
First…
All actors at Chad screen must be working for a uniform spiritual of one aim who is the peaceful coexistence and for making a force for removal any foreign pressing …
We do not support separating the constitution of religion but the politics of that.
On the other hand, we support the separation of sports and cultures and arts and mass media of politics…and for example, for that, we support to build Agencies for themes..and Agency for the society like my pronunciation // Chadian Community People’s//…
*** all of this essay must be in our opinion participate by all categories and specters of people with no exceptions ***
After that..
To compose
 — assembly of defence and security ……1
 — assembly of economy………………………….2
 — assembly for preparing a constitution………… 3
 — Political and Diplomatic assembly …… 4
 — justice assembly…………5
Each assembly is composing of 6 members
2 south
2 center
2 west
These assemblies in addition to those containing all opposition and the partisan shall be presented and commended by the son General.
THE 1
Must the buying de materials and military gear in order to deploy his secure authority across and overall Chad….and to protect by him and its fortunes…
His sponsor is THE 2 and this last guides the fortunes…
THE 3…the constitution announces building a state, an entity, a democratic, civil, no military republic…this assembly contains all writing in this road paper or an oversight…
THE 4: guides Chad across this world
Add and after that, we can speak about a no-temporary government.
////////
I have a question that is at the same time is an answer…
As long as the anterior regime has been very different to where exist out Chad…and Chad has been every time an allying to some European states, but Chad is like this moment, so we consider and valorize to adopt an approach in according to his nature and the heritage of people’s history ….
THANK YOU
GOOD LUCK….
BEST WISHES
SALIM REGAMI.
ELHADJAR/ ANNABA/ ALGERIA.