Oh yeah you are at my heart algeria...
31-07-2017, 04:10 PM
ALGERIA
The night rests to tell his stories to his friends, and the sea grotto stays to tell the humans about treasures and...
With the Mediterranean I find her like a queen of throne; what after,
The colors, the peoples, the holy Koran, or rather the glamour, yeah she’s Algeria.
Oh! My friend she was tyrannized and put on sides of right, but she samples his enemies what the fire tastes the wood also she prescribes the justice in spite all terrible occupations
By the blood of martyrs his generations alimented, by the spirit of challenge freshens his gentle youth.
Pick up a pen then design ALGERIA on your heart.
I love you my country more than any one does.

ALGERIA
The night rests to tell his stories to his friends, and the sea grotto stays to tell humans about treasures and...
With the Mediterranean, I find her like a queen of thrones; what next?
The colors, the peoples, the Holy Scriptures, or rather the glamour, yeah that is Algeria.
Oh, my friend! She was tyrannized and denied her rights, but her enemies sampled her roaring fire while she prescribes justice in spite of horrifying occupations.
By the blood of martyrs her generations fed, freshened by the spirit of challenge of her gentle youth,
Pick up a pen then engrave ALGERIA on your heart.
I love you my country more than any one does.
ARGELIA
La noche descansa para contar sus historias a sus amigos, y la gruta del mar se queda para contar a los humanos sobre los tesoros y ...
Con el Mediterráneo la encuentro como una reina de trono; luego
Los colores, los pueblos, el Corán sagrado, o más bien el glamour, sí, ella es Argelia.
¡Oh! Mi amiga se tiranizó y puso a los lados de la derecha, pero ella muestra a sus enemigos lo que el fuego sabe la madera también prescribe la justicia a pesar de todas las ocupaciones terribles
Por la sangre de los mártires sus generaciones alimenticia, por el espíritu de desafío refresca su juventud apacible.
Recoge una pluma y luego diseña ARGELIA en tu corazón.
Te quiero mi país más que nadie.