• معدل تقييم المستوى :

• amt1989 is on a distinguished road
amt1989
عضو مبتدئ
Share us your best story
28-07-2009, 01:02 PM
In the name of Allah we start
Hi evrybody ,I hope fine
so what we are trying to do here is clear from the title,we share here some of the best ,meaningful,deep stories that we lived or tauched us and I will start with one of the best stories I ever heard
Title :The real friendship.
once and in time of war a soldier ask his officer for a permission to get his friend from the field of battle ,the officer refused that and he saw that mission as a Suicide ,the soldier couldn't accept the idea of letting his friend dying so he disobeyed his orders and he went to the battle field to save his friend ;after days the soldier came back with the body of his friend ,the soldier lost a lot of blood and he was dying ;the officer looked at him and he was proud of him self:"I told you to do not go";the soldier smiled a little smile on his face ,a smile full with proudness and he said:"When I found him he was dying and he told me I was more than sure that you will come
".
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
  • المشاركات : n/a
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
رد: Share us your best story
29-07-2009, 06:03 PM
it is said in the past there was a widow and her orphans.she was working to feed them.one day while she was working abig bird came down and took her toolsof working(she was a talor)she got nervous and went to the prophet David(peace be upon him)she asked.does your GOD love justice.
yes of course.what is this terrible question?
he asked.
while David talking with the widow someone knocked the door.
there were seamen came to David giving him money to give it to the poor.they said.we were in the sea and there was a huge storm.we were very fraid and there was a whole in the boat.so we were sinking .at that moment exactly .a bird came and put something in that whole.
David gived that money to the widow and said (be careful.GOD always loves justice.)
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
29-07-2009, 06:25 PM
there was an Egytian student studied in hard conditions.he was very hungry.while he was walking in the street he saw a house with opened doors.he entered .there was food of all kinds.
he said to himself .(this is Haram.i entered the house without permission.i have no right to eat this food.so he could overcome himself and went out .he went to listen to his professor.while he is listening to his chaikh awoman entered and talked with chaikh.at the end of the lesson.chaikh called the student and asked him(do you want to marry?
are you joking mr?the student answered the student i am very poor i am dying of hunger
do you want to marry or no?chaikh asked for the second time.
why not if it is possible .
chaikh told him that woman her husband died soon and she is looking for her daughter to be married and that woman has only that daughter. so they need some one to protect the family and look after that money.
when the student accepted.he was very surprised.the family was the family of that house with opened doors.
he ate that food with his chaikh.
sobhan allah.
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
29-07-2009, 06:43 PM
there was an atheist teacher asked his student s.
doyou see me ?
yes.they answered
so i am existed.
and he asked them about many things in the class.windows .floor tables.chaires and so on
from all these questions we conclude that GOD doesn.t exist.
some student got astonished to hear such horrible words.but they can not reply.a smart student asked the teacher to interfer. the student asked his collegues.do you see our teacher.s mind.
nooooooooooo.all students answered.
we conclude that our teacher is mad.
the teacher opened his mouth and he is still opening his mouth.
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 03:36 PM.