عضو نشيط
ترجمة قصة
05-04-2009, 02:55 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أتقدم لكم بهذا الطلب و المتعلق بترجمة هذا الملحق إلى اللغة الانجليزية

وبارك الله في جهودكم وجعل الله هذا العمل في ميزان حسناتكم

ساكون ممتنة جدا لكم
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: doc روي أن رجلا كان يتمشّى في أَدْغَال إفريقيا.doc‏ (60.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 10)
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
mimoucha
عضو نشيط
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 18-11-2008
  • المشاركات : 55
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• mimoucha is on a distinguished road
mimoucha
عضو نشيط
رد: ترجمة قصة
08-04-2009, 10:22 AM

Tells a man was walking in the jungles of Africa ,......................................... ................................................
Nature scenic Central intertwined branches of trees Albasagp .......................................... ...............................
.................................................. .................................................. ...............................
Bngrid enjoy the birds and breathe Aperalozhar different forms and colors .......................................... ......................
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

Amused and while those corresponding animal heard nothing and is fast approaching ....................................... ..........................
.................................................. .................................................. ................................
Valtvt men to the rear and if it finds a lion Thickset ........................................ ........................................
Starting point so quickly, imaginary, and the severity of the pain of hunger, which Assad ....................................... ...............................
. Dhamra the waist is clearly ............................................ .................................................. .....

My men are being rapidly and the lion behind ,........................................... .................................................
. And when the lion saw the man approaching from the old wells ........................................ ..........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .

Men jumped leap bypassed going strong, but fell in the middle of the well ...................................... .................................
.................................................. .................................................. ...............................

Fortunately, I was able to sustain their faith in the well Dangler .......................................... ............................................
And taking swings in the well .............................................. .................................................. .............
When caught its breath and calmed down ............................................. .................................................. ....
If the sound of a huge snake head Vhih considerable length Bgeoff well, staring it ................................... .....................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................

The thinking is a way to get rid of the lion and the snake ......................................... ..........................................
.................................................. .................................................. ................................
If Pforin one black and one white walking up the rope, and begin Bkarzh .................................... ......................

Vachtd terrified men, and trembled in fear Frais ........................................... ..................................................
Take the rope and shakes his hands in order to frighten the fleeing ........................................... .................................................. .
And take over the process of shaking up to become a right and swings north into the well ... .................................................. .....................
.................................................. .................................................
Collide and take aspects of the well .............................................. .................................................. ............
As is well collide with the wall felt sticky liquid wet, sticks to his body ...................................... ................................
If the honey coming from inside the house well ....................................... ..............................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................

So men Baltdhuq him, he went on to Akp and repeated, and in the severity of the situation seems to have forgotten the sweetness of honey, which is where ... ..................................
.................................................. .................................................. ..................................

Suddenly, the man woke up from sleep ............................................. .................................................. .......
It was a disturbing dream .............................................. .................................................. ...............

The men decided to go to those who interpreted his dream ......................................... .................................................
Went to the world of dream and cut it, ........................................... .................................................. .......
Sheikh laughed and said: Do not know the interpretation ?.......................................... ..................................................
The man said: No ,............................................. .................................................. ........................

The Sheikh said, explaining: .............................................. .................................................. ...................
* Al-Assad, who is behind the Angel of Death ,......................................... .................................................. .
Q: Well, who the snake is your grave, .......................................... .................................................. .........
* The rope, which is related to you ,.......................................... .................................................. .........
* In the run black and white are night and day Iqassan your ,....................................... ..................................

Said: Oh honey, and Sheikh ??.......................................... .................................................. ..............
Said: the minimum Hlautea Oncetk behind the death and the expense ....................................... ....................................
.................................................. ............................................

O Lord, help me to say a word right in the face of the powerful, and I do not say wrong to win the applause of the weak ,.............................. ...
.................................................. .................................................. .............................
And I see your wisdom in all that I spent, in my brothers Let me
tattle because they disagreed with me in opinion ,................................ .........
.................................................. .................................................. ..........................
O Lord, You gave me money, if not take pleasure .......................................... ...............................................
And, if you gave it a mental ,.......................................... take .................................................. .
If you gave do not take success Toadai ,........................................... ...............................................
If you gave it take modest pride Bkramte ,.......................................... .......................................

O Lord, taught me to love people and I love myself ,........................................ ........................................
And taught me that I also Ohacb Ohacb people ,.......................................... .....................................
And taught me that tolerance is the highest ranking of the force ,.......................................... ..........................................
Love and revenge is the first vulnerability ........................................... .........................................
O Lord, do not let me hit the arrogance if successful ,......................................... ..........................................
Do not despair if it failed ,............................................. .................................................. .......
It always reminded me of that failure is preceded by the successful experience ,....................................... ..........................
.................................................. .................................................. .........................

O Lord, if Jrdtni of money, leave me hope ,........................................ ............................................
If successful Jrdtni leave me a mule to beat even the failure ,..................................... .........................
.................................................. .................................................. .........................
If the blessing of health Jrdtni leave me the blessing of faith ,........................................ .....................................
.................................................. .................................................. ............................
O Lord, if people mispronounce Vaatunai the courage to apologize ,........................................ .....................................
.................................................. .................................................. ............................
If I have offended people Vaatunai the courage to forgive, .......................................... ...........................................

If I forget thee, O Lord, I would not forget me in your forgiveness and your dream ,...................................... .................................
.................................................. .................................................. ...........................
Rahim, you can pardon all capable of everything ........................................ ...........................
. Oh God ... ........................
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية قرطبة
قرطبة
عضو نشيط
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 05-04-2009
  • المشاركات : 35
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• قرطبة is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية قرطبة
قرطبة
عضو نشيط
رد: ترجمة قصة
27-04-2009, 03:05 PM
عزيزتي الغالية:mimouchaارجوا المعذرة في تاخري في الكتابة اليك
بفرح كبير تلقيت ردك على رسالتي حيث كانت اعظم هدية تلقيتها في حياتي لايسعني الا ان اكتب لك بعض الكلمات النابعة من القلب .
انني فعلا لا ادري كيف اعبر عن مشاعر الاحترام والتقدير نحوك , اشكرك على الجهد الذي بذلتيه في ترجمة هذه القصة حيث اظهرت مقدرة فائقة جدا ولابد ان هناك اشياء عظيمة تنتظرك في الحياة.
مرة اخرى اجدد تمنياتي القلبية لك بمستقبل حافل بالنجاح والازدهار وان يوفقك ويغمرك بالسعادة. سلامي لك و لعائلتك
المخلصة قرطبة
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)
الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 02:14 AM.