• تاريخ التسجيل : 28-01-2007
  • المشاركات : 99
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• moe2005 is on a distinguished road
moe2005
عضو فعال
Very Important Come in please!
14-02-2007, 08:21 AM
In case of El-khalifa, As usual the only loser here are ordinary people who've got nothing to do with politics, as far as we all know the only Beneficiaries are people in the government, the high ranked military officials (the most I blame) and in the background The frogs (the French) I here note most people in world hate the French people and call them (Frogs); and as they've controlled our policy since independence, their bloody influence is so high and their shit smells as far as miles away. I can smell that in all government that have rulled our poor (Rich of course) innocent country. I tell you from my own experience I've learnt from developed countries, if any government is serious about the country's development, the are two fields they should start to work on immediately and never get ignored: Education and Health, then so on, instead haven't done so, and yet they've failed to even shine our independance since frogs language is widely used, if a foreign language should we use after Arabic of course is English, why? Simple: * It's widely used in the world whereas Frogs language is very limited even within Frogs country itself where they copy the current technology from English, then if so, why should we stick to Frogs asses all times, this is really mad when our minister for education go as far as to implement teaching Frogs language (French) in year 2, then how about if I don't want my kids to learn it, see how dump they are, and why nothing has been said about it in the media??? Are they so ignorant??? I feel sorry for the already destroyed generation? what a madness when they play up with our kids future. Oh dear media please stand up and tell people about the real danger our kids are facing a black future, our health system has been hit very badly, when the country is so rich and it is as simple as go and find the right people to rule us. and a lot of them shame on us have already left us to demonstrate their capabilities to other western countries. Shame! Shame! Shame!
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
فاطمة
عضو مبتدئ
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 02-03-2007
  • المشاركات : 17
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• فاطمة is on a distinguished road
فاطمة
عضو مبتدئ
رد: Very Important Come in please!
03-03-2007, 10:06 PM
i don't know what to say it seems too late to reply and i hope it's not to late to change the future of the next generations. any way i hope that any wise man could hear our voices and stop these stupid dangerous things they are doing.
for health we can not talk about it when there are people dying of colira.
and when you teach kids French when they cannot speak arabic yet you cannot speak about education.
these are the people controlling our country either we hate them or we ..............hate them
من مواضيعي
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
بويدي
مستشار
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 21-01-2007
  • المشاركات : 3,462
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• بويدي is on a distinguished road
بويدي
مستشار
رد: Very Important Come in please!
03-03-2007, 10:52 PM
السلام عليكم : أخي موي و أختي فاطمة
أنا أوافقكم في أن الغرب اهتموا بالتعليم و الصحة ثم بقية المواضيع لأنها الرابط الأساسي بين دولتهم و بين الشعوب ثم قولك أن الشعب هو الخاسر و دونه غير خاسر فهذا صحيح لكن إلى حد ما لأنه ربما يتولد عن مصيبة أمل جديد و خطوة نحن التقدم ، ثم اللغة الفرنسية تجلت في الشعب و تجدرت من طرف الاستعمار و أنا معك في أن اللغة الإنجليزية أفضل فهي اللغة العالمية ( على الأقل في الوقت الراهن و المستقبل القريب إلا أن يشاء الله ) و ماذا نفعل حنما نتعلم لغة الضفادع ؟ فرضوها علينا فرضا و نحن و الله الحزن يمتلؤنا حينما نرى أولادنا يتعلمونها من السنة الثانية كما قلت أنا أقول لك كلمة " نحن متأخرون بقرن و نصف عن ماهو عندكم " . لعلك فهمت قصدي . أما مسألة الكره فهؤلاء لا يستحون مثلما هو عندكم مجرد فضيحة صغيرة ينقلب عليه السحر رأسا على عقب . أسأل الله لكما التوفيق و السداد و أرجو من إخواني التواصل مع المحبة و شكرا لكما .
موضوع مغلق
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع
الاصدار النهائي من الدب القطبي Panda Global Protection 2009
Your health is important
voici comment telecharger de rapidshear c'est important
الساعة الآن 08:30 PM.