idea for algeria....3
08-08-2017, 06:34 AM
Hello to everyone to all,

Crafts...
I write today on a very important gap which is the craft trades that are saying their department of traditional products...
Note that the world of tradition in Algeria is ahead among women in sewing ... but slowly
However and on the other scales is very low ... when the rest of the country only seeks to fill our market their products despite and unfortunately they are not to the standards ... as Chinese products...
That's why I come now to write on solutions as follow....
For ceramics...
It is necessary to conclude an agreement between the Ministry of Industry and the Ministry of traditions encouraging to accept bottles for example perfumes and other cosmetic or plastic instead of glass ... .these new bottles will be lighter and more flexible and well decorated ...
Also for the clay ... I recall that at the time our ancestors were used to keep water and vivacity and freshness that is why I recommend using it as natural mineral water bottles instead of plastic ... So for soda...
For the carved or engraved wood...
Replacing non-health products Chinese workshops for small businesses such as towel racks and soap holders or candlesticks ... ... its metal products by the wood ... and chairs and metallic glasses imported from India...
For palms...
We can make any baskets or baskets for bakeries ... we built in the south of the country and export the north of the country...
Ultimately….
It concluded by making offices of national tourist agencies and with the collaboration abroad to make an announcement on these products and also in any national or international festival and cultural days and weeks ...
Thank you
Good luck….