• المشاركات : 378
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• Hensen is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية Hensen
Hensen
عضو فعال
رد: A true Friend
30-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Well, the purpose of the story is not to be agree or not of the main idea of the story it is not my problem

the problem is if we are ready to use the lesson of the story in our dialy life

so what do you do if someone comes to you to telling you what he had heard about your best friend?
may be hasn't happened yet but once happened certainly you think try to use the triple filter to keep your friend safely.

ok
we can always participate in loose talks to curb our boredom. But when it comes to you friends its not worth it. Always avoid talking behind the back about your near and dear friends.

a beautifull arabic proverb comes in my mind and i try to translate it which said:Get the honey and do not break the hive

that's all what i have
i have no thing more to add
and thank you for your replies

حيّ الجزائر و اخطب في نواديها***** و ابعث لها الشوق قاصيها و دانيها
شعب البطولات حيّا الله طلعتكم****** كتائب البغي قد قصّوا نواصيها
كتبتمو بالدم القاني مسيرتكم ******** اسأل فرنسا و قد خابت أمانيها
نصرتم الله في تحرير أرضكمو****** فصرتمو قصة للمجد نرويها
أنتم أساتذة التحرير ثورتكم ******** للعالم الحرّ إيقاظا و تنبيها
رُصّوا الصفوف على الإسلام وحدتكم** محمد رمزها و الله راعيها

د.عائض القرني
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية shine shneidere
shine shneidere
عضو نشيط
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 14-10-2009
  • الدولة : suéde
  • المشاركات : 89
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• shine shneidere is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية shine shneidere
shine shneidere
عضو نشيط
30-10-2009, 01:39 PM
hi sir, you know that Socrates had a vague idea and noble on frienship.in
this topic he refers to the search for truth, instead of brought things without knowing their authenticity is a misdemeanor.
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
salimnina
عضو مبتدئ
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 28-10-2009
  • المشاركات : 14
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• salimnina is on a distinguished road
salimnina
عضو مبتدئ
30-10-2009, 05:52 PM
this topic is about truth, goodness and usefulness, why, because the tests are based on them, not because of his friend, may be this friend plays a part in the story, but not to the expenses of the truth,yes we can all agree that we shouldn't listen to anyone talking to us about our dear friend (s) however what about if it's the truth? how about if your friend is a thief for example and you didn't know it? and someone comes to you to warn you ... what would you do in that situation? not to listen at all? the best advise even if it's a good friend not to lose him and is to listen and if it happens that the truth is as such, then to help your friend is to face the truth and try to advise your friend not to be a thief as the example given , otherwise to turn the blind eye isn't the right decision, to not to listen to what they're about to tell you isn't the right thing to do beause it could be true and it might not, if it's true than you are afraid to lose your friend regardless what it is, the idea is not to put your head in the sand to avoid danger or the truth, but to try those filters, if they pass then you can make your judgment.
finally this isn't about argument, it's about exchanging idea, this is what a forum is, I suppose as well you need to practice your English, this is what you need as well
من مواضيعي 0 something for a debate
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 02:58 AM.