an official request!!!!!!
19-11-2009, 12:07 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
i am an egyptian citizen who loves algeria and have been supporting them all over the qualifications and faced a lot of problems in my own country because of this and i do follow and support your players playing in europe all of them and i am congratulating you and me on the qualification and i want a request from you all i want you the good and decent algerian people to show the world that you are not like egyptians say and i want to take an official acceptance from you to visit algeria and celebrate with you and wear the t shirt and the wrist band and to have the honour to visit such a great country and one of the greatest in history of football and i want el cherouq the paper i always respect adn keen to follow to take this opportunity and get me in algeria and put me on the papers to show the whole world who algerians are great and you really are beside this is a wish of a big fan of algeria so can anyone here help me to achieve it plz i wanna see the response congratulations on qualifications 1 2 3 vive l'algeria a7ebko belzaf !!!!clapclapclapclapclapclapclap
من مواضيعي 0 an official request!!!!!!