• معدل تقييم المستوى :

• كوادر صناع الجزائر is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية كوادر صناع الجزائر
كوادر صناع الجزائر
شروقي
حذاري التعامل مع هده الرسائل التالية
05-03-2007, 09:00 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
من أجل تحدير اخواني واخواتي من الرسائل التي تلعب بالمشاعر الناس اقدم لكم بعض النمادج

MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM
Microsoft Corporation
#1 Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052.

Ref: BTD/931/07
Batch: 501726B
([email protected])

ATTN: LUCKY WINNER

This is in receipt of your mail.Your email was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of our winners in our experimental lottery bonanza from the prestigous MICROSOFT ONLINE PROMOTION.Thus, making you the winner of the sum of 1,000,000.00GBP (One Million Great British Pounds Sterlings).

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of instructions relating to the payment of your lottery winnings of 1,000,000.00GBP (One Million Great British Pounds Sterlings)

Please complete the form below with correct information and email back to us with a return email so that we can have a precise and comprehensive record of our winners.

Your prize cheque has been vaulted safely with our corresponding Bank prior to your readiness to complete your claims and would be presented to you after verification of the data requested below..

To proceed with your claims, you would be required to fill the Verification Form below completely and return back to us immediately.

THIS SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY THE BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND, FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE TRANSFER.

BENEFICIARY FIRST NAME......................

BENEFICIARY LAST NAME......................
NATIONALITY...................................

RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.........................

DATE OF BIRTH................................

SEX...............................................
TEL. NUMBER....................................

FAX NUMBER.....................................

EMAIL ADDRESS.................................

AMOUNT WON...................................

BATCH NUMBER..................................

REFERENCE N?..................................

OCCUPATION.....................................

MARITAL STATUS...............................

DECLARATION:

I.................................................. ........HEREBY
DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. THAT MY CLAIMS AGENT SHALL ACT AS A FACILITATOR IN THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE...........................................
(YOUR FULLNAMES)...........................

Congratulations once again from the entire staff of the Microsoft Award Team.

Mr.David Giggs
MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM.
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 701 113 2637.
www.elkawader-dz.com

• ملف العضو
  • معلومات
كوادر صناع الجزائر
شروقي
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 26-12-2006
  • الدولة : الجزائر
  • المشاركات : 3,648
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• كوادر صناع الجزائر is on a distinguished road
كوادر صناع الجزائر
شروقي
رد: حذاري التعامل مع هده الرسائل التالية
05-03-2007, 09:02 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=HT vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE class=TH><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>De : </TD><TD>Mohammad Ali <[email protected]></TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Répondre à : </TD><TD>[email protected]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Envoyé : </TD><TD>lundi 5 mars 2007 10:43:32</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Objet : </TD><TD>SALAAM ALIEKUM </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px"></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px" width="100%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=HT vAlign=top align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD>|</TD><TD></TD><TD>|</TD><TD></TD><TD>|</TD><TD noWrap>Boîte de réception</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px" width="100%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE height=209 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=8 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0 nowrap><TBODY><TR><TD>Dear ,

After going through your profile,I became interested in disclosing everything about myself to you.I am Single interested in long term relationship.I am Mohammad Ali the Son of late Dr. Ali Mustafa the former chief accountant of the Gold and Diamond minning corporation of Sierra Leone, who was assassinated by the RUF rebels on the 16 of April 2005.

Unfortunately my mother died for hypertension three week later here in Abidjan and before then my mother has already advised me to look for a person abroad who will assist me by fronting as the foreign partner to our father who deposited a box of money containing $10,000,000.00 Million in a security company here in Abidjan.

This money was deposited with a security company for a foreign business with his partners. Now that I am in Abidjan and verified the deposit, I need your assistance to help me to get this money out, for investment in your country.

I ask you to scout for a valuable and lucrative business , so that both of us can invest wisely, apart from the relationship. I have in mind to give you 20% of the total , and 5% for any expenses which you may incure in course.

By this mail you are now requested to arrange on how this box of money can move out of this country into your country, by deplomatic. Thy will deliver the box to your country through your home address which you will provide for me. Waiting for your quick response .
Yours sincerely,
Mohammad Ali
Tel 0022508555755

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:mad:
www.elkawader-dz.com

موضوع مغلق
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 06:24 PM.