Delirium
13-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Peace be upon you.

This is my first topic in the English board.

I'm gonna talking about some political ideas, as everyone has become an expert in politics..

So, as I wrote it in English, I decided to post it here...

These days , as you already know, Algeria is the only country in the world where all people are experts in politics and religion...

in a few days, we have to face our destiny , we will have to cross a minefield in order to feel again the independence, as well as the smell of freedom.

Actually, Everyone is fighting for a candidate that seems to satisfy the projected requirements of people.

I often asked my self this questions : Who deserves my vote ?

The greater part of people make their choices according to candidates, not according to their programs.... I do not.

I was thinking about this point along time... and I got the following conclusions:

- No candidate is up to guide our country.

- All people are focused on vote, but all of them forgot that this is just the door and as you know, the door is not home.

- I will not choose any one ... but I'll vote anyway.

- Better than fighting windmills of Don Quixote, I prefer to be more realistic and helpful. For that, I decided to do my job properly because I believe that no one can realize our dreams instead of us, especially not those lying politicians.

- You know, do not expect a miracle that will change Algeria in japan, those politicians do not have the ring of the Prophet SOULEYMANE peace be upon him.

- We must rely on ourselves, and take charge of our destiny.