Today I want to talk about OUR children
18-03-2013, 07:09 PM
IAM (For Soul and Nature Restoration) ·
‎(Today I want to talk about OUR children.)
In this Book "IAM" the primary message is about OUR Souls. Understanding OUR Soul is the key to everything! Once I saw my life as singular, as 80 or 90 years of living life on this Planet, if I was lucky. Many of US see things in a "Single Generation" way. But once you understand what your Soul really is, you see things in a "Marathon Way." The ancient true writings speak passionately about OUR Children and the Sins we hand down to them.
Look at your Daughter, your Son, really look at them. Inside them, in their blood, their DNA, their SOUL.. are YOU, your Mother, your Father, your Grandmothers and Fathers and so on and so on. You Chose your partner or perhaps one was chosen for you, so too inside your child's Spirit are all those spirits from that limb of the Tree. These Compounded Spirits are all inside your child just as they are in you. OUR Children carry forward our Souls into whatever future we create and leave for them. OUR Children carry forward and ADD to our eyes, our nose, our feet, our Brains, our Character, our Tears or Joy... Our Love, our Hate.
The word "Repent" means to change one's heart in a real way. When we change OUR hearts, we change OUR children's hearts, those around us hearts and in doing that we Change The World back to Paradise for OUR current self and our Future Selves.
It is True, one's bones may be dug up and regenerated and in a flash be reborn but this is for a chosen few... Heaven is a "Marathon Race" for most Souls, a race in which OUR Children carry forward our Spirit to the next generation and then to the next until the fruit of what we have ALL planted is lived by OUR future self. Are we planting War in OUR children's Souls? Are we Planted Greed, the meaning of success is obtaining as much money as possible at any cost to Nature and humans in OUR children's Souls? Are we planting hate for another race, another religion, another gender in OUR children's Souls? Are we Planting disrespect and disregard for Nature, the very living breathing system that gives US everything we need? If so, then it will not be "Heaven" one's future self stands. Lift up your children, teach them the good and true things not just LAWS, they are you and your Creator in the flesh... how are you treating you?
Young people, choose your partners well, for two truly become ONE flesh... forever A.
What a Wonderful World | Playing For Change
www.youtube.com
Playing For Change is proud to present a new video of the song "What A Wonderful World" featuring Grandpa Elliott with children's choirs across the globe. In...
الديمقراطيه الأمريكيه أشبه بحصان طرواده الحريه من الخارج ومليشيات الموت في الداخل... ولا يثق بأمريكا إلا مغفل ولا تمدح أمريكا إلا خادم لها !