• معلومات
الصورة الرمزية أبو اسامة
أبو اسامة
مشرف عام ( سابق )
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 28-04-2007
  • الدولة : بسكرة -الجزائر-
  • المشاركات : 44,562
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• أبو اسامة is a jewel in the roughأبو اسامة is a jewel in the roughأبو اسامة is a jewel in the rough
الصورة الرمزية أبو اسامة
أبو اسامة
مشرف عام ( سابق )
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية نسرينات الامل
نسرينات الامل
مشرفة المنتديات التعليمية
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 22-03-2013
  • الدولة : ابنة الاوراس
  • العمر : 28
  • المشاركات : 7,740
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• نسرينات الامل has a spectacular aura aboutنسرينات الامل has a spectacular aura about
نسرينات الامل
رد: عااااااااااجل I Need your help
05-11-2016, 05:59 PM
السلام عليكم اختي اسفة لم ارى موضوعك الا الان
بحثت في النت و وجدت هذه اتمنى ان تفيدك
Ladies and gentlemen let me make this point right away age limits are not fair I want to vote but i can't do that at the age of sixteen "I am sorry you are too young"they say I am not an adult until i am nineteen But when i buy a plane tichet i have to pay the full fare I am an adult although i am just sixteen
I wonder why children are dropped from school at an early age though they have the full right to finish their studies
Body of the speech:
Ladies and gentlemen i have a dream that children of my age will able to have fun enjoy them selves I have a deam that we can do whatever we want and whenever we want
Our grandparents will be able to change their way of thinking
I hope we will be able to live peacefully in a hope ful society
I hope we will be able to go be yound the wrong traditions of our gandparents and live our innocent children hood
شيء من العدم و كثير من السواد
-نسرين-

• ملف العضو
  • معلومات
نسرينات الامل
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 22-03-2013
  • الدولة : ابنة الاوراس
  • العمر : 28
  • المشاركات : 7,740
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• نسرينات الامل has a spectacular aura aboutنسرينات الامل has a spectacular aura about
نسرينات الامل
رد: عااااااااااجل I Need your help
05-11-2016, 06:01 PM
وهذه ايضا
ladies and gentlement.let me make this point right away;age limit are not fair.i want to vote but i can't do that at the age sixteen(i'm sorry you are too yong).they say i"m not an adult unitil
i'm ninteen but when i buy plane ticket.ihave to pay the flut fare.i'm an adult although.i'm just sixteen
at the age of sixteen .i can not join the army.but if i have work that will be for a full time.
ladies and gentelmen,i have a dream that children of my age will be able to live their childhood as normal possible.i have a dream to have the right to live in peace.a dream that could necer be realized unless the adult would care about us.
our grand parents were able to assume their responsibilities at an early age.how about us?
give us a chance to try do that and to prove.i hope we'll be able to express our opinion and fellings freely. i hope we'll be able to show the adult that we can do thing just as they do if not batter,but keep us far from wars.
thank you so much for your kind attention,ladies and gentelment,please sign the petition entitled"down with age limits"which is being circulated by my classmates,god bless you all
شيء من العدم و كثير من السواد
-نسرين-

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 07:40 PM.