• معدل تقييم المستوى :

• قرطبة is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية قرطبة
قرطبة
عضو نشيط
قصة جميلة استمتع بها ... ممكن ترجمتها ؟
03-06-2010, 02:31 PM
مرحبا بجميع الاعضاء ...اتمنى ان تستمتعوا بهذه القصة وتستفيدوا منها
زعموا أن أربعة رجال اصطحبوا في طريق واحدة، أحدهم ابن الملك والثاني ابن تاجر والثالث ابن شريف ذو جمال والرابع ابن فلاح. وكانوا جميعاً محتاجين، وقد أصابهم ضرر وجهد شديد في موضع غربة لا يملكون إلا ما عليهم من الثياب. فبينما هم يمشون إذ فكروا في أمرهم وكان كل إنسان منهم راجعاً إلى طباعه وما كان يأتيه منه الخير: قال ابن الملك: إنما أمر الدنيا كله بالقضاء والقدر، والذي قدر على الإنسان يأتيه على كل حال، والصبر للقضاء والقدر وانتظارهما أفضل الأمور وقال ابن التاجر: العقل أفضل من كل شيء وقال ابن الشريف: الجمال أفضل مما ذكرتم.
ثم قال ابن الفلاح: ليس في الدنيا أفضل من الاجتهاد في العمل فلما قربوا من مدينة ، جلسوا في ناحية منها يتشاورون: فقالوا لابن الفلاح: انطلق فاكتسب لنا باجتهادك طعاماً ليومنا هذا. فانطلق ابن الفلاح، وسأل عن عمل إذا عمله الإنسان يكتسب فيه طعام أربعة نفر فعرّفوه أنه ليس في تلك المدينة شيء أعز من الحطب، فانطلق ابن الفلاح فاحتطب طناً من الحطب، وأتى به المدينة فباعه بدرهم واشترى به طعاماً وكتب على باب المدينة: عمل يوم واحد إذا أجهد فيه الرجل بدنه قيمته درهم. ثم انطلق إلى أصحابه بالطعام فأكلوا. فلما كان من الغد: قالوا ينبغي للذي قال إنه ليس شيء أعز من الجمال أن يكون اليوم دوره. فانطلق ابن الشريف ليأتي المدينة، ففكر في نفسه وقال: أنا لا أحسن اي عمل فلماذا ادخل المدينة? ثم استحيا أن يرجع إلى أصحابه بغير طعام، وهمّ بمفارقتهم. فانطلق حتى أسند ظهره إلى شجرة عظيمة، فغلبه النوم فنام. فمر به رجل من عظماء المدينة فاعجبه جماله فرقَّ له ومنحه خمسمائة درهم. فكتب على باب المدينة: جمال يوم واحد يساوي خمسمائة درهم. وأتى بالدراهم إلى أصحابه. فلما أصبحوا في اليوم الثالث، قالوا لابن التاجر: انطلق أنت فاطلب لنا بعقلك وتجارتك ليومنا هذا شيئاً. فانطلق ابن التاجر فلم يزل حتى بصر بسفينة من سفن البحر كثيرة المتاع قد قدمت إلى الساحل، فخرج إليها جماعة من التجّار يريدون أن يبتاعوا مما فيها من المتاع. فجلسوا يتشاورون في ناحية من المركب، وقال بعضهم لبعض: ارجعوا يومنا هذا لا نشتري منهم شيئاً حتى يكسد المتاع عليهم فيرخصوا علينا، مع أننا محتاجون إليه، وسيرخص. فخالف الطريق وجاء إلى أصحاب المركب، فابتاع منهم ما فيه بمائة ألف دينار نسيئة وأظهر أنه يريد أن ينقل متاعه إلى مدينة أخرى. فلما سمع التجار ذلك خافوا أن يذهب ذلك المتاع من أيديهم، فأربحوه على ما اشتراه مائة ألف درهم، وأحال عليهم أصحاب المركب بالباقي، وحمل ربحه إلى أصحابه وكتب على باب المدينة: عقل يوم واحد ثمنه مائة ألف درهم. فلما كان اليوم الرابع قالوا لابن الملك: انطلق أنت واكتسب لنا بقضائك وقدرك.
فانطلق ابن الملك حتى أتى إلى باب لمدينة فجلس على باب المدينة، واتفق أن ملك تلك الناحية مات ولم يخلف ولداً ولا أحداً ذا قرابة. فمرّوا عليه بجنازة الملك ولم يحزنه وكلهم يحزنون. فأنكروا حاله وشتمه البواب، وقال له: من أنت يا هذا? وما يجلسك على باب المدينة ولا نراك تحزن لموت الملك? وطرده البواب عن الباب فلما ذهبوا عاد الغلام فجلس مكانه. فلما دفنوا الملك ورجعوا بصر به البواب فغضب وقال له: ألم أنهك عن الجلوس في هذا الموضع? وأخذه وحبسه. فلما كان الغد اجتمع أهل تلك المدينة يتشاورون فيمن يملكونه عليهم، وكلٌّ منهم يتطاول ينظر صاحبه، ويختلفون بينهم. فقال لهم البواب: إني رأيت أمس غلاماً جالساً على الباب، ولم أره يحزن لحزننا، فكلمته فلم يجبني، فطردته عن الباب. فلما عدت رأيته جالساً فأدخلته السجن مخافة أن يكون عيناً. فبعثت أشراف أهل المدينة إلى الغلام فجاءوا به، وسألوه عن حاله، وما أقدمه إلى مدينتهم. فقال: أنا ابن ملك ، وإنه لما مات والدي غلبني أخي على المُلكْ، فهربت منه خوفا على نفسي . فلما ذكر الغلام ما ذكره من أمره عرفه احدهم ، وأثنوا على أبيه خيراً. ثم إن الأشراف اختاروا الغلام أن يملكوه عليهم ورضوا به. وكان لأهل تلك المدينة سنة إذا ملكوا عليهم ملكاً حملوه على فيل أبيض، وطافوا به حوالي المدينة. فلما فعلوا به ذلك مرّ بباب المدينة فرأى الكتابة على الباب فأمر أن يكتب: إن الاجتهاد والجمال والعقل وما أصاب الرجل في الدنيا من خير أو شر إنما هو بقضاء وقدر من الله عزّ وجل. وقد ازددت في ذلك اعتباراً بما ساق الله إلي من الكرامة والخير. ثم انطلق إلى مجلسه فجلس على سرير ملكه وأرسل إلى أصحابه الذين كان معهم فأحضرهم فأشرك صاحب العقل مع الوزراء، وضمّ صاحب الاجتهاد إلى أصحاب الزرع، وأمر لصاحب الجمال بمالٍ كثير . ثم جمع علماء أرضه وذوي الرأي وقال لهم: أما أصحابي فقد تيقنوا أن الذي رزقهم الله من الخير إنما هو بقضاء الله وقدره، وأحب أن تعلموا ذلك وتستيقنوه، فإن الذي منحني الله وهيأه لي إنما كان بقدر، ولم يكن بجمال ولا عقل ولا اجتهاد. وما كنت أرجو إذ طردني أخي أن اصيب الا لقمة العيش فلم اتوقع أن أصيب هذه المنزلة، وما كنت أؤمل أن أكون بها: لأني قد رأيت في هذه الأرض من هو أفضل مني حسناً وجمالاً، وأشد اجتهاداً وأصوب رأياً، فساقني القضاء بقدر من الله الى هذه المنزلةicon31
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
*queen*
عضو فعال
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 30-08-2009
  • الدولة : Algeria
  • المشاركات : 417
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• *queen* is on a distinguished road
*queen*
عضو فعال
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية أم سمية
أم سمية
شروقي
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 15-09-2009
  • الدولة : الجزائر المحروسة
  • المشاركات : 5,722
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• أم سمية is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية أم سمية
أم سمية
شروقي
رد: قصة جميلة استمتع بها ... ممكن ترجمتها ؟
03-06-2010, 07:31 PM
قصة مليئة بالعبر والدروس...
جزاك الله خيرا
[SIGPIC]
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية rahim89
rahim89
عضو فعال
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 01-04-2009
  • الدولة : في قلب المحبين
  • المشاركات : 148
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• rahim89 is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية rahim89
rahim89
عضو فعال
04-06-2010, 08:47 AM
جزاك الله خيرا
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
mimoucha
عضو نشيط
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 18-11-2008
  • المشاركات : 55
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• mimoucha is on a distinguished road
mimoucha
عضو نشيط
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية قرطبة
قرطبة
عضو نشيط
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 05-04-2009
  • المشاركات : 35
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• قرطبة is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية قرطبة
قرطبة
عضو نشيط
23-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Four persons,the first was the son of a king, the second the son of a merchant, the third, who was very handsome, was the son of a nobleman, and the fourth the son of a husbandman. They were all in great trouble and distress in a place at a distance from all relief, and had nothing, except the clothes which were upon them ; and as they were travelling along, and thinking what they should do, the prevailing notion in the mind of each of them evinced itself in the following declarations. The son of the king said, All things in the world are determined by destiny ; and as the decrees of fate are always infallibly accomplished, patience and a due submission to the will of Providence is the safest conduct for man: the son of the merchant said, Understanding is the most excellent of all things : the son of the nobleman, that beauty was superior to any thing that had been mentioned : and the son of the husbandman gave the preference to industry over all the rest. By this time they had reached a city called Matroun, and sat down to consult on the course to be pursued : at length the other three said to the husbandman, Go and procure by means of your industry something for us to eat to-day : so he went into the city and enquired for work, the wages of which would be sufficient to procure food for four persons; and he was told, that nothing fetched so high a price in the city as wood for fuel, which was not to be had nearer than the distance of a parasang ; so he went out, and cut a bundle of sticks, and brought it to the city, and sold it for a piece of silver, and bought food ; and wrote on the gate of the city, The price of one day's hard labour is a piece of silver; and he returned to his companions with the provisions, and they all made a hearty meal. The next day it was agreed to be his turn, who said, there was nothing more valuable than beauty, to try his good fortune. So the son of the nobleman set out to go to the city, and on the way he said to himself, I am unable to work, therefore what will be the use of my entering into the city ? but as he was ashamed to return to his companions without food, he thought of separating from them altogether, and for this purpose took another direction; and as he was lying down with his back against a tree, he became drowsy, and fell asleep, and the wife of one of the principal men of the city passing by at the time, observed him, and was so struck with his beauty, that she desired her maid to go and conduct him to her; and the girl went, and begged him to follow her to her mistress, with whom he passed the day in a very agreeable manner, and in the evening she presented him with five hundred pieces of silver. Then he went and wrote upon the gate of the city, The value of beauty for one day is estimated at five hundred pieces of silver; and he returned with the money to his companions. ship find that no one offers to buy their merchandise, which however it is necessary for us to have, for the sake of our trade, they will lower their demands, and we shall obtain it at a cheaper rate. Then the son of the merchant hearing this changed the direction he was taking, and came to the owners of the ship, and bought the whole cargo on credit for a hundred pieces of gold, and pretended that he wished to transport the goods to another city ; and the merchants hearing this were afraid that they should lose the opportunity of acquiring the cargo ; therefore they gave him a premium of a hundred thousand pieces of silver for the bargain he had concluded, and he referred the owners of the vessel to them for the purchase money, and he earned the sum which had been paid him to his companions, after he had written
on the gate of the city, One day's exercise of the understanding has been paid by a hundred thousand pieces of silver.
On the fourth day the king's son was desired to go and try what fate and destiny would do for him. So he took his leave, and came to the gate of the city, and sat down on a seat which he found there; and it happened that the king of the country was just dead, without leaving any»successor to the crown; and as the funeral passed by, he appeared quite unconcerned, whilst all who followed the corpse were mourning the loss of their sovereign; upon which they reproached him with his indifference ; and the keeper of the gate said to him in a threatening tone, Who art thou, wretch, that darest to sit at the gate of the city, without sharing our grief at the death of the king? and he drove him away from the gate. But as soon as the funeral had passed, he came back to his former place; and when the procession returned from the burial, the doorkeeper remarked him again, and said, Did I not forbid thy sitting here? then he had him arrested, and thrown into prison. The next day the people of the city assembled, in order to deliberate on the choice of a king; and each waited with impatience for the proposition of his neighbour; however, they came to no determination. Then the keeper of the gate addressed the assembly, I saw yesterday, said he, a young man sitting at the gate, who in the midst of the general sorrow and mourning appeared totally unconcerned ; I spoke to him, and as he gave me no answer, I sent him away from the gate; on my return from the funeral I found him sitting again in the same place; I therefore had him put into prison, thinking he might be a spy. Then the nobles of the city sent to the prison, and had the young man brought before them ; and they enquired into his history, and what had made him come tt> their city. I am the son, said he, of the king of Fawiran : at the death of my father, my brother deprived me of the crown; and in order to save my life, I fled from the country, which reduced me to the extremity in which you see me. And when the young man had finished his story, one who was present, and who had been accidentally in the country of his father, recollected to have seen him, and spoke in high terms of him; upon which the nobles chose him for their king, and appeared highly satisfied with his election......
Now it was a custom with the people, when a king was chosen, to conduct him round the city upon a white elephant, and' the ceremony took place as usual on this occasion; and as the newly-elected sovereign rode by the gate, he observed the writing which was upon it; then he commanded to be written, that industry, and beauty, and understanding, and whatever good or evil happens to man in the world, takes place by the decree and determination of Providence, as exemplified, he said, in the honour and favour which heaven this day had bestowed upon him. He then went to his audience chamber, and took his seat vipon his throne, and sent to his former companions to come to him. The man of understanding he made one of his ministers; he established the industrious son of the husbandman amongst the cultivators of the soil; and having ordered a large sum of money to be given to the handsome man, he sent him away, that he might not corrupt the morals of the ladies of his court. After this he assembled the men of the country, who were most dis
tinguished for their wisdom and understanding, and said to them, My companions are certainly convinced, that they are indebted for all the good which has fallen to their lot to the bounty of heaven ; and I wish you all to acknowledge the decree of fate in the favour which I have received at the hands of Providence, and not to mistake for an effect either of beauty, or understanding, or industry, what was wholly independent of human means. I could not even expect, when my brother drove me away from my kingdom, to be able to procure the necessaries of life, much less that I should reach the high rank to which I have now been raised. I could not indulge this hope, knowing that this country possesses persons who excel me in all the qualities, both of mind and body ; but the will of heaven, which had determined my rise to honour, reduced me to the fate of privation in which I have lived, for the accomplishment of its purpose.
In the assembly, before whom the king spoke, was an elderly man, who stood up, and addressed him thus: Understanding and wisdom have graced the words which you have uttered, and justified the good opinion which we have formed of you: we have a full conviction of your sincerity in all that you have spoken, and think you deserving of the power and honour to which heaven has raised you, on account of the knowledge and judgment which you have received from above. The happiest man in this world and the next is he on whom Providence has bestowed understanding and wisdom; and we must regard it as a favour of heaven, that it has procured for us, by the death of our king, a sovereign who will be the glory and pride of the country.
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية wafa_well
wafa_well
عضو فعال
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 17-08-2009
  • الدولة : بلادي هي الجزااااااااااااااائر
  • المشاركات : 334
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• wafa_well is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية wafa_well
wafa_well
عضو فعال
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية سلام سلام
سلام سلام
عضو متميز
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 02-04-2009
  • الدولة : بلاد الشجعان
  • المشاركات : 849
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• سلام سلام is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية سلام سلام
سلام سلام
عضو متميز
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 04:57 PM.