• المشاركات : 240
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• mummy is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية mummy
mummy
عضو فعال
My School
23-04-2013, 09:15 PM
My school is not very large; it has twenty rooms, four laboratories and two small yards where we play sport and spend our break time.
It is surrounded by a high fence that’s why I sometimes feel like a prisoner of war. I usually spend eight hours a day in it, from eight to twelve in the morning and from one till five in the afternoon. When I go back home I am so tired that I rarely open my school bag to review my notes.
We study different subjects such as: Arabic, French and English. In addition, we study mathematics, history, philosophy, and sport.
We regularly take our tests. And we take our exams every term.
I don’t like mathematics and French because they are so difficult. I prefer studying English as the teacher is cool, helpful and takes us to the library from time to time. She also, brings and helps us learn songs in English……………….
I know that education is so important in our life but, I find it is boring to go to school and stay on the same chair eight hours a day; it’s a real torture.
I hope that the minister would do something to make schools more beautiful places with less subjects to study , less lessons but more extra curricular activities.
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
wiamdassy
عضو مبتدئ
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 21-04-2009
  • المشاركات : 28
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• wiamdassy is on a distinguished road
wiamdassy
عضو مبتدئ
رد: My School
03-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Good description.
من مواضيعي
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 10:16 PM.