• المشاركات : 2,823
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• Ferzan ozpetek is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية Ferzan ozpetek
Ferzan ozpetek
شروقي
When Angel Dies
21-09-2008, 10:20 PM
I wasnt asking for the impposible you already made the impposible nothing I just wanted you to stay I asked you to hold on but you said you are too weak to stay I know you didn't want to leave but you did You said forever you will be the one that gives me life by looking at me but right now i'm standing righ in front of you and i'm having a hard time to believe that you can't even see me i'm sitting next to you breathing your body but you cant even feel my touch the tears are running out of me im crying blood but still I cant get your attention .

since you left it's always raining sadness I was digging my own grave for my heart by loving you but I was smilling when i digged my grave i'm really not sad for loving you I don't hate you it wasnt your fault that you left I wasnt good enough to make you go on you gave me life but i geuss I took all the life from you I wish i could tell you these thing but we you don't even talk anymore

i miss the days we spend together like when I wake up early in the morning just to make sure that the first word you say is my name and at night I miss you when you sleep before me i try my hardest to sleep just too see you again in my dreams

before i met you I thought about love many times I just realized I was only thinking of you loving you before I even know you exist made sure that I will love you even you stop existing , you left this world and i just hate it because the way you did it was so easy for you . You just closed your eyes that im used to tell from them how my next day will be and the answer always was beautiful you stopped talking your voice is like drugs to my ears i can't get enough of it . when you left the world is missing someone but i'm the world

I took my chance to love an angel it's my fault you left I could'nt give you reasons to live just seeing you there without a movement it's painful that death is a mercy to my soul . I will live to write about you till I run out of words and look up forever at the sky just to see you again because when angels die they go to heaven

the only way to live without you in this life is to live the inside the memories of you and me . It was a bless seeing your face everyday because i was blind to everything ugly in this world but now I can see my own soul sitting next to me crying out loud I cant even see my own shadow

I miss your smile i miss the way it used to make me feel i used to shake everytime you smile i didn't know that i was only starting to live you made a whole soul out of your smiles

I love you saying these sentence was easy to learn and hard to say because it was'nt enough saying it to someone like you

it's just hurts to the bones till it breakes knowing you're living inside of my head when i can see the beauty you left in this world for me but not seeing who did this

I love you i would of love you even if you never came down from heaven because i loved you from the first day i looked at the sky

bye my angel i know i cant go after you but i wont stop trying to make you fall again
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية lily452
lily452
عضو مبتدئ
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 29-11-2007
  • المشاركات : 18
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• lily452 is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية lily452
lily452
عضو مبتدئ
Re: When Angel Dies
22-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Just so beautiful ......
... LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE GREAT
من مواضيعي 0 !Help
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية أماني 22
أماني 22
عضو مبتدئ
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 27-10-2008
  • المشاركات : 29
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• أماني 22 is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية أماني 22
أماني 22
عضو مبتدئ
رد: When Angel Dies
20-11-2008, 03:35 PM
thanks it is best
لا إله إلا الله
محمد رسول الله
من مواضيعي 0 أجمل عرائس العالم
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية الحسناء
الحسناء
شروقي
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 08-06-2008
  • الدولة : الجزائر _خنشلة
  • العمر : 31
  • المشاركات : 2,228
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• الحسناء is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية الحسناء
الحسناء
شروقي
رد: When Angel Dies
20-11-2008, 04:51 PM
what can i say !!!!!!!!!!
extremly nice
thanx a lot 4 the nice words
salam
هناك من يغادر حياتك... فيترك خلفه فراغا باتساع السماء...
فتحاول جاهدا ملء الفراغ خلفه... فتتعرف على من يستحق
ومن لا يستحق وتتخبط في علاقاتك كي تنساه...
احيانا تنجح وفي معظم الاحيان....لا
جبران
موضوع مغلق
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 10:05 PM.