• معلومات
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
  • المشاركات : n/a
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
رد: The Story Thread
29-07-2009, 12:03 AM
this topic to see other.s faults and being blind with yours was my khutba last friday
I do absolutly agree with you that scab and abscess represent nothing when they are with us .but when we discover them with the others we raise our voices.criticise harshly and offering pieces of advice.some people know just to hunt other.s mistakes.
believe.I feel fed up with such kind of people. we say in Arbic(the camel sees just the back of other camels.he laughs.what a strange back they have.
achafi.i said.(if your eyes see amistake.say oh my eye I have mistakes and people have eyes.
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 15-11-2007
  • المشاركات : 736
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• Redeem is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
Re: رد: The Story Thread
02-08-2009, 02:48 PM
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبوصلاح الدين مشاهدة المشاركة
thank you ZANAZ.now
I am amember in ENGLISHBABY
Salam Alaikum brother,
No need to thank me:) I am here to share my knoweldge with you. I am just a person who wants to see other Muslims gain the same knoweldge I gained in the last two years.

I must say that you need to be careful when you debate Islamic issues with non-Muslims cause they are really hard to treat and you need to be mindful of what you post cause a wrong word about Islam will cause confuse and doubts among non-muslim community as it may be taken by some others to slander Islam and show it exclusively as barbaric.
All the best to you.
If you need any help, do not hesitate to contact me.
May Allah bring you peace and happiness.
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
02-08-2009, 02:52 PM
اقتباس:
this topic to see other.s faults and being blind with yours was my khutba last friday
I do absolutly agree with you that scab and abscess represent nothing when they are with us .but when we discover them with the others we raise our voices.criticise harshly and offering pieces of advice.some people know just to hunt other.s mistakes.
believe.I feel fed up with such kind of people. we say in Arbic(the camel sees just the back of other camels.he laughs.what a strange back they have.
achafi.i said.(if your eyes see amistake.say oh my eye I have mistakes and people have
اقتباس:
eyes.

You're doing well to get the morals of the stories I post and that's good enough for you.
It is easy to look around notice their mistakes, but it will be hard to notice your own mistakes and criticise it
. It i said also It is useless to have a learning tongue but an ignorant heart.
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
Re: The Story Thread
02-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Being thankful

It is said that once Hasan al-Basri had a very sharp headache, so he tied a bandana over his head. Rabia Basri saw him and inquired the cause for the bandana, to which Hasan al-Basri told her of the headache.
Rabia Basri asked him if this headache is something he gets often. Hasan al-Basri replied that Allah has blessed him with good health and it is after many years that he had a headache this severe.
“Is it not strange that Allah gave you good health for years, and then when He afflicts you with some pain, you wear a banner on your head to advertise your pain?”
Hasan al-Basri says that after that day he never ever complained of any harship he faced.
I don’t know the authenticity, but I often marvel at the lesson. How thankful are we in the times of ease and how we complain in the times of difficulty? May Allah save us from hypocrisy.
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
03-08-2009, 07:33 PM
اقتباس:
It i said also It is useless to have a learning tongue but an ignorant heart
zanaz thank you so much.
with you i feel i have got back many things i have lost before .really it is useless to have alearning tongue but an ignorant heart.
concerning your advice to deal with non-moslims in Englishbaby site.i will do it word by word.
you represent the best exemple for me in this board.
Salam Alaikum,
Really there is no need to thank me. You are most welcome.
You should be aware that some non-muslim play low and they will try to always track you lower and lower. I have been insulted by some of them, but we who are teached by a great prophet will never allow ourselves to play as low as them.
Do not worry much if they accused you of being anti-semit or you closed-minded, as long as you are behaving as Allah said.

• ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
Re: The Story Thread
03-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Lesson for old age

To all, look with your eyes..but really look hard deep within your heart….. A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year old grandson.
The old man’s hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered.
The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather’s shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor.
When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth. The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.
We must do something about Grandfather,” said the son. I’ve had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.
So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner.
There,Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner.
Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two,his food was served in a wooden bowl.
When the family glanced in Grandfather’s direction,
sometimes he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food. The four-year-old watched it all in silence.
One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor.
He asked the child sweetly, “What are you making?” Just as sweetly, the boy responded, “Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food when I grow up.”
The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.
The words so struck the parents that they were speechless.
Tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done. That evening the husband took Grandfather’s Hand and gently led him back to the family table. For the remainder of his Days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled,or the tablecloth soiled.
Children are remarkably perceptive. Their eyes ever observe, their ears ever listen, and their minds ever process the messages they absorb.
If they see us patiently provide a happy home atmosphere for family members, they will imitate that attitude for the rest of their lives.
The wise parent realizes that every day the building blocks are being laid for the child’s future. Let’s be wise builders and role models.
“Life is about people connecting with people, and making a positive difference ” Take care of yourself, and those you love, …today, and everyday! That regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.
That making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life.”
That if you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But, if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others, your work and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.
Sometimes they just need a little something to make them smile.
People will forget what you said … people will forget what you did… but people will never forget how you made them feel.
التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Redeem ; 03-08-2009 الساعة 08:00 PM
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
أبوصلاح الدين
زائر
رد: The Story Thread
03-08-2009, 11:27 PM
being thankful is a must for everyone with God.it is narrated tow stories in the past.
the first story that one day afamous scholar saw a poor man very sad.wiped up of his life .the scholar asked him(why are you so sad?
it is the misery.i am very poor.i have nothing to feed myself and my family.the man replied.
are you ready to buy your eyes with thousand dinars?
are you ready to buy your tongue with the same price.
and hae asked him many questione and the answer was always (no .i can.t)
i see you you are very rich and you claim you are poor.
the man understood the lesson perfectly.
the second story it is said once upon time apoor man hated himself and his family.they always asking him food and he could.t bring them food.
one day and under the pression of anger found himself in the desert walking without knowing what to do .in the vast desert he saw a tent .he went to it .
he found an old blind sick poor man saying (alhamdou lillah ahamdolillah)repeating the same word offering thanks to God.
the man was surprised(for what reason he thanks God)he is old blind sick poor living lonely in this huge desert?
that man was realy a true believer and a wise man.
the blind man said.
am i muslim?
many people are disbelievers.
i have mind
many people are mad.
i have tongue
many people couldn.t talk.
so ahamdolillah ahamdolillah.
it was a great lesson for that man to go back to his family and to deal with life as a man.
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
08-08-2009, 09:35 AM
اقتباس:
mr.Zanaz wher are your new stories?
you are doing good
please do not stop.
Salam Alaikum brother,
I will never stop posting stories till I finish all of them:)
I will post a new one ASAP

May Allah bring you peace and happiness.
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 08:21 PM.