• mummy is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية mummy
mummy
عضو فعال
My Ideal School
23-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Education MY IDEAL SCHOOL
I wish I could make a school system
I wish I could plan an ideal school so that the students would be motivated and could really feel at ease .In addition, they would feel free and would love going to school to meet their kind serious friends on one hand and nice smiling hard working teachers on the other hand……………….
If I were responsible for education, I would make the programms shorter. In addition, students would take their exams in two separate periods; for instance,they would take exams in the core subjects first: maths, physics, languages , technology and natural sciences. And a month later, they would take exams in the remaining subjects………………………………
As far as age is concerned , I would give a chance to older students in special classes, with special teachers and special programms in order to help them make their abilities into practice……….
Moreover, they would have less influence on younger students who are sometimes victims of their classmates that may be up to six years older which is an actual sacrifice…………………………..
As for the teaching methodology, I think I would replace this boring out of date method ( teacher+book+board ) by another more practical and modern method ie : Leaving enough freedom to both students and teachers for creativity and innovation. A method in which the learner is the center of the learning process ; he would participate actively in the teaching-learning process .
Besides, students should bear in mind that the teacher is not and has never been a source of knowledge. Instead, he is a guide, a facilitator who helps the learner and leads him and just puts him on the track only if the learner has the necessary will and really has a goal he wants to reach…
They would also, make use of modern scientific instruments …I wonder why we don’t trust our kids.
It is everybody’s duty to convince them that they are as intelligent as Japanese, Chinese, English or American kids….If I were responsible for education I would give authority to teachers to manage the school which is the property of the children before all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, course attendance would not be obligatory in secondary school in some subjects for example they would have to choose to study English or French as a foreign language…phylosophy or history as human sciences……….
I would encourage students to practise extra curicular activities such as preraring campaigns of solidarity….writing poetry…painting…playing sports………theatre etc……making documentaries about pollution, corruption, poverty, drug addiction…………..etc
For discipline , I am quite certain that our children are usually well disciplined when adults are disciplined and can be good examples……………
Children are quiet if ony the educator is patient and understanding enough to know how to deal with them………..our kids are suffering from being attached to the same chair eight hours a day….
I wish I were an architect to make a nicer design for our schools so that they would look like parks or wonderlands……….I would get rid of these grey whitish blocks that make children feel as if they were prisoners of war……….
I would paint the rooms in pink and grow plenty of flowers all around………..I would make school the best place where a child would love to spend his time………………..
But……this is just a dream that may become true for future generations……………….

• ملف العضو
  • معلومات
wiamdassy
عضو مبتدئ
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 21-04-2009
  • المشاركات : 28
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• wiamdassy is on a distinguished road
wiamdassy
عضو مبتدئ
رد: My Ideal School
03-05-2013, 11:27 PM
Perfect Ideal School!
Isn't it?
من مواضيعي
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 08:46 AM.