تسجيل الدخول تسجيل جديد

تسجيل الدخول

إدارة الموقع
منتديات الشروق أونلاين
إعلانات
منتديات الشروق أونلاين
تغريدات تويتر
منتديات الشروق أونلاين > المنتدى العام > English Board

> Do you like your prophet Mohammed? Prove it.

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
nabil_faa1975
عضو متميز
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 27-04-2008
  • الدولة : في قلب كل مسلم
  • المشاركات : 914
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• nabil_faa1975 is on a distinguished road
nabil_faa1975
عضو متميز
Do you like your prophet Mohammed? Prove it.
07-10-2008, 04:54 PM
سلام الله عليكم هي مجرد محاولة كتبتها باللغة الانجليزية أرجو من الإخوة إفادتنا بالنصح وتصويب الأخطاء لنتعلم أكثر منكم دمتم إخوة وأعضاء فاعلين
Do you like your prophet Mohammed? Prove it.
BY CHEBANA NABIL AIN MLILA
My friend the Muslim, this question is very important to know the value of your religion "ISLAM", do you like your messenger? I am sure that you tell me: "of course" I like it more than my self, but, what are you doing for this love? My friend the Muslim, let me help you to find the real answer, listen and be careful: you can say I like the name of my prophet but his recommendations I do not know, sorry! Perhaps I know some recommendations!!!!!

Do you know my friend the Muslim why you are chosen to be Muslim? and what is your role in this world? I think that you must be very happy because ALLAH gave to you a very important thing witch the others can not have: "I am Muslim I can say LA ILAHA ILA ALLAH MOHAMED RASSOULOU ALLAH", these words are the keys of success especially when you believe by your heart, not by your tongue, dear Muslim; your prophet * SALA ALLAHOU ALIHI WA SALAM* said one day: your smile in front of your brother is a charity, this principle has been chosen by the first Muslims as an engagement that it must be respected and practiced all the times.

My brother the Muslim, look at your great teacher SALA ALLAHOU ALIHI WA SALAM, he consecrated his life to show you; the way of the happiness, in this life and in the other real life, dear Muslim your messenger has educated his companions, in order we can inherit the greatest values of ISLAM, he, and his companions were suffered for you, do you feel the value of suffering? Any person was gave what MOHAMED give, look my brother the value of the mother in ISLAM, your messenger said: OUMOUKA, OUMOUKA, OUMOUKA, do you know why? Because the DJENNA is under the foots of the mothers, if we can not respect our mothers we can not respect our families, and if we have not the want to respect our families we can not educate our children, in the same we can not build a strong community.
My brother the Muslim, I invite you, and my self to read more and more about our prophet, his life, his values, his suffering, his companions, I am sure that you find what you would to know, believe me we need to reading and teaching second time so that the others respect us second time, we should work hard in order to complete the message of our great prophet, do not forget my dear the Muslim, you are able to wake up in second time, it is what ALLAH will want. nabil chebana
المجاهد الشهيد عالم الحديث نزار ريان رحمه الله

وقيمة المرء ما قد كان يحسنه * والجاهلون لأهل العلم أعداء
ففز بعلم تعش به حيا أبدا * فالناس موتى و أهل العلم أحياء
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية أختُ عبد الرحمان
أختُ عبد الرحمان
شروقي
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 15-02-2008
  • الدولة : بريطـانيا
  • العمر : 32
  • المشاركات : 11,741
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• أختُ عبد الرحمان will become famous soon enoughأختُ عبد الرحمان will become famous soon enough
الصورة الرمزية أختُ عبد الرحمان
أختُ عبد الرحمان
شروقي
رد: Do you like your prophet Mohammed? Prove it.
08-10-2008, 03:41 PM
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nabil_faa1975 مشاهدة المشاركة

سلام الله عليكم هي مجرد محاولة كتبتها باللغة الانجليزية أرجو من الإخوة إفادتنا بالنصح وتصويب الأخطاء لنتعلم أكثر منكم دمتم إخوة وأعضاء فاعلين

Do you like your prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) ? Prove it.

BY CHEBANA NABIL AIN MLILA

one comment is ..never forget Peace be Upon Him

My friend the Muslim, this question is very important to know the value of your religion "ISLAM", do you like your messenger? I am sure that you would tell me: "of course" I like it more
than my self, but, what are you doing for this love?
I think you should put What are you doing to prove this love
My friend the Muslim, let me help you to find the real answer, listen and be careful: you can say I like the name of my prophet but his recommendations I do not know, sorry! Perhaps I know some recommendations!!!!!
I didn't quite get what you are trying to say brother...can you explain please

Do you know my friend the Muslim here the order of the sentence is quite wront...I think the best one would be ..."My muslim friend, do you know.. why you are chosen to be Muslim? and what is your role in this world? I think that you must be very happy because ALLAH gave to you a very important thing witch which the I don't think there is a need for "the" here others can not have you should say don't have : "I am a Muslim, I can say LA ILAHA ILA ALLAH MOHAMED RASSOULOU ALLAH", these words are the keys of success especially when you believe by your heart, not by your tongue, what if you say what it means? there is no god but allah and Muhammed is his messenger dear Muslim; your prophet * SALA ALLAHOU ALIHI WA SALAM* said one day: your smile in front of your brother is a charity, this principle has been chosen by the first Muslims as an engagement; that it must be respected and practised all the times time without s .

My brother the Muslim, maybe ... you should say my muslim brother...but you can just say brother as only muslims call each others brothers and sisters look at your great teacher SALA ALLAHOU ALIHI WA SALAM, he consecrated his life to show you the way of the happiness in this life and in the other real life...which is the Akhira, dear Muslim your messenger has educated his companions in order we can inherit the greatest values of ISLAM
a better way of saying this is ...for us to inherit the greatest values of Islam, he, and his companions were suffered for you, do you feel the value of suffering? Any person was gave given what MOHAMED give
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here?
, look my brother the value of the mother in ISLAM, your messenger said: OUMOUKA, OUMOUKA, OUMOUKA, do you know why? Because the DJENNA ...(paradise) is under the foots of the mothers, if we can do not respect our mothers we can not respect our families, and if we have not the want to respect our families we can not educate our children, in the same we can not build a strong community.

I have a probably better construction of this paragraph...Not respecting our mothers means that we are not respecting our families which would never allow us to educate our children, and so we can not build our society

My brother the Muslim, I invite you, and myself to read more and more about our prophet, his life, his values, his sufferings, his companions, I am sure that you find what you would to know , believe me we need to reading and teaching second time so that the others respect us second time, again here I don't know what you are trying to saywe should work hard in order to complete the message of our great prophet, do not forget my dear the Muslim, you are able to wake up in second time, it is what ALLAH will want. nabil chebana
A very beautiful message for all Muslims

machallah

I really have enjoyed reading it

I have corrected some minor mistakes that would certainly make it sound much better

Please don't be selfish and publish your writings

Kind Regards

أنت يا أيّها الافريقيّّ !!

هل تعلم أنّ 45% فقط من سكّان افريقيا مسلمون؟!

6 ملايين من مسلمي افريقيا يعتنقون النّصرانيّة كلّ سنة !

أليس من المفروض أن تكون افريقيا قارّة مسلمة؟

فأين نحن من نشر هذا الدّين ؟
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
nabil_faa1975
عضو متميز
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

nabil_faa1975
عضو متميز
08-10-2008, 05:45 PM
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة مريم إيمان مشاهدة المشاركة
A very beautiful message for all Muslims

machallah

I really have enjoyed reading it

I have corrected some minor mistakes that would certainly make it sound much better

Please don't be selfish and publish your writings

Kind Regards
SALAM ALLAH ALIKOUM

thank you , I am very happy for this corrections, that is what we must do, I am too have enjoyed reading your corrections, thank's

• ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 15-11-2007
  • المشاركات : 736
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• Redeem is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
Re: Do you like your prophet Mohammed? Prove it.
08-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Salam....Very nice topic. Keep going.
My friend the Muslim.........My Muslim friend.
do you like your messenger? I am sure that you would tell me: "of course" I like it more
than my self..............
Well, I can re-write it like this :" Do you love Muhammad, peace be upon him, the last messenger of Allah?". I'm sure you would answer :" Yes, I love him more than myself"....Him, not It.
Thats all what i've now....Good effort and we will wait such threads.
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
nabil_faa1975
عضو متميز
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

nabil_faa1975
عضو متميز
09-10-2008, 05:46 PM
thank you
, your information very important, just i would say that is my first writing in english, so you will find many mistakes , your corrections give the want to improuve my english next time ...so thannnnnnnnnk you all

• ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية souzen
souzen
عضو فعال
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 14-11-2008
  • الدولة : باتنة
  • العمر : 40
  • المشاركات : 409
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• souzen is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية souzen
souzen
عضو فعال
19-11-2008, 01:01 PM
peace and mercy be upon u
thanx 4 ur inviting u,may allah blesse u
tryning is the 1st stape and the important one
carry on and god will help u nchallah
and the second language ecquisition is deficult but not impossible
ليس العيب في الخطاء العيب في ان لا نحاول
salam
اللهم احفظ بلدي واجعله آمنا
اللهم احفظ امتي من كل سوء
احبك يا وطني و اعشقك يا امتي
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
nabil_faa1975
عضو متميز
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

nabil_faa1975
عضو متميز
19-11-2008, 08:11 PM
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة souzen مشاهدة المشاركة
peace and mercy be upon u
thanx 4 ur inviting u,may allah blesse u
tryning is the 1st stape and the important one
carry on and god will help u nchallah
and the second language ecquisition is deficult but not impossible
ليس العيب في الخطاء العيب في ان لا نحاول
salam
Iam very happy to recive your message, I thank you for this words, yes it is not dificult to succes in the other language, just we must try and try in .......تحياتي العطرة

موضوع مغلق
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 09:26 AM.