• leila amel is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية leila amel
leila amel
عضو فعال
Ever Wonder Why
29-06-2009, 02:17 PM
EVER WONDER WHY?

Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith

But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe in order to devote herself to God

But when Muslimah does the same she oppressed

When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?

But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, "she needs to be liberated"!

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her
rights and freedom?
But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university!

When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential.

But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless!

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial!

When someone sacrfices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him.

But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist! Why? Because he is a Muslim!

When there is a trouble we accept any solution? If the solution lies in Islam, we refuse to take a look at it.

When someone drives a perfect car in a bad way no one blames the car.

But when any Muslim makes a mistake or treats people in a bad manner - people say "Islam is the reason"!

Without looking to the tradition of Islam, people believe what the newspapers say.

But question what the Quran says!

منقول
أذكر الله بطريقة رائعة
http://assa97.jeeran.com/azzoz.swf
  • ملف العضو
  • معلومات
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
  • تاريخ التسجيل : 15-11-2007
  • المشاركات : 736
  • معدل تقييم المستوى :

• Redeem is on a distinguished road
الصورة الرمزية Redeem
Redeem
عضو متميز
Re: Ever Wonder Why
01-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Salam Alaikum,
I should thank you for posting such a thread.

It is called Double Standards.Muslims had a great civilisation that has produced great philosophers, mathematicians, scientists, scholars, while the West, Uk as an example, was just a feudal society in that time, which they call the Dark Ages and Middle Ages.
What is naive, is western so-called experts thinking they can go in to a region that has such a history of technological and academic achievement, and think they can show them how to be a democracy, how to achieve economic success, etc, and I include the "beloved israel" in that, as well as the US and Britain in Iraq. I think if you read some history you'll find the west has learnt and acquired more from the Islamic world, and its predecessors in the region.
An Islamic caliphate wasn't so bad – there was harmony throughout North Africa and the Middle East for centuries while feudal kingdoms in Christendom were fighting each other in what we call the Dark Ages or the Middle Ages.
I guess zionists and western imperialist types would want to keep the Islamic world divided up so it remains weaker and less stable – divide and rule – but a united Islamic world would mean a more peaceful and stable one and a more economically successful one.
Thank you!!
There is much more to say about this, but I would just gave my two cents if there is someone interested.
May Allah bring you peace and happiness.
التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Redeem ; 01-07-2009 الساعة 09:16 AM
مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الساعة الآن 11:19 PM.